Apartments Lila Krakow, Poland
Florian Hotel Krakow
Destinations near town of Krakow:
Hotel Florian is a family-run authentic Polish hotel in Krakow, the ideal choice for your weekend in this Polish city.
Hotel Santorini Krakow
The Hotel Santorini Krakow is located in an area whose attractions include the Sanctuary of the Holy Cross of the Cisttercian in Mogila, the home of notable Polish painter Jan Matejko and is within close proximity of the city center.
Hotel Swing Krakow
Hotel Swing is located next to the biggest Aquapark in Poland and near Polish Aviation Museum.
Angel House Bed & Breakfast Krakow
On the doorstep of the picturesque Old Town and close to all the major attractions, the 3-star Angel Bed & Breakfast, Krakow offers a wonderful chance to stay in this cosmopolitan city for affordable accommodation prices.
- Park Lotnikow Polskich, Krakow
- Polish Aviation Museum, Krakow
- Oskar Schindler's Factory, Krakow
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, Krakow
- Kosciuszko's Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki), Krakow
- Cracow Salt Works Museum (Muzeum Zup Krakowskich Wieliczka), Wieliczka